Calories 800. One stone to lose !

So I’ve weighed myself this morning, 5 pound off!!!! I am DELIGHTED !!!! Now back in the 12 stone bracket (barely lol) at 12 stone 13 but I am SO HAPPY !!

I can’t stress how much I’ve needed this boost. So happy xxx
Whoohooo this is amazing. Well done!!!!

Great start, Arty!

Forgot To post this lastnight!!

Day 8
So woke up myself nice and early for the school run today. Today is going to be a good day. Weighed myself (as per my above post!) and I’ve lost 5 pound so I am SO HAPPY. Back in the 12 stone bracket so nice to see that on the scales lol.
Forgot to add, whopping 6 inches lost on bust, and waist also !!!!! Definitely the water intake helping with all that retention and bloating.

Breakfast 9:50 - x2 Aldi wetabix with skimmed milk. Lovely and filling. 200 calories.

Lunch 12:15 - x3 medium free range eggs. Delicious !!!!! 200 calories.

Snack 13:30 - apples and crackers approx 100 calories

Dinner 15:45 - homemade chicken piece quorn curry. Measured out to be an exact 200
Calories.

Movie time at home 18:00 - snacks with my boy. Treated myself to a medium sized 97 calorie bag of salt and sweet Propercorn Popcorn, and a Rocky small chocolate bar lol. Approx 200 calories in total for both.

Total today 900 calories. 4 litres of water consumed. Happy happy day.

Brilliant inches!

Hmmm - what's with foodie treats? It's that habit that got me fat again....

Should have posted lastnight x
Day 9

Breakfast 9:30 - x2 Aldi wetabix with skimmed milk. Approx 200 calories.

Lunch 12:30 - x3 boiled eggs. Had some crackers alongside today bringing to approx 350 calories

Dinner - 16:00 - quorn mince, 1 onion, measured mushrooms, garlic pasata with cauliflower rice. Seasoned to perfection haha. Approx 200 calories.

Snack -17:3 - CarbKilla salted caramel bar. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! 220 calories.

4 litres of water.
Total calorie intake 970!

Brilliant inches!

Hmmm - what's with foodie treats? It's that habit that got me fat again....
I Know, I’m not in the habit of denying myself anything though because it will honestly affect my mood lol.
I know I’m only 10 days into this but the longer I’m doing it the more I’m enjoying it and the more I want to just make this a lifestyle for me. If I can live on a calorie intake of on average 800-1000 a day and continue to lose weight then that will do me.
I’m happy that I managed to eat well including treats with my son on that one day and still only took in 900 calories. I’ve made better choices instead of the way I’ve been living the last lockdown which would have been a takeaway and multiple haribo packets and multiple Cadbury’s chocolate bars for a movie lol. Xxx

You're doing great. I wish I could be as strict with calories as you. I'm trying really hard.

Yesterday - DAY 10
Woke up this morning 7:30 feeling great, feeling skinny in myself. Flat tummy in the mirror, just genuinely happy and feeling a bit more like me.
Breakfast 10:45 - x2 Aldi wetabix with skimmed milk. 200 calories

Lunch 13:40 - oven baked crusty cob with small amount of tuna and low fat butter spread. Total calories came in at about 220.

Dinner 16:00 - Quorn meatballs in spicy pasata sauce with gluten free noodles, mushroom, onion. Total calories 200
Snack 19:00 - apple 50 calories
3 litres of water consumed. Total calories 670

PMS is here. I’ve felt awful the past 3 days. Uncontrollable emotions, irritation, itchy skin. I’m going from one extreme to the other, varying between anger and sadness. I HATE FEELING LIKE THIS. Every single month.

I’ve managed to stick to plan but I’ve felt so unmotivated to document. Periods due tomorrow so hopeful symptoms should ease by day 1 or 2 of menstruation.

I’m still here, just waiting to feel normal again xxx

Miserable, Arty. Sending you strength over the iinterwebs!

So it’s been a MENTAL week, and by mental I mean my God my mental health has suffered. I don’t know if anyone else here suffers with PMS ? It sounds like a myth but it really is a horrible condition. I used to always wonder why I seemed to suffer with depression for only 1 week a month lol like honestly a part-time depression. Most months it’s manageable but 1 pre/period in every 3or4 I struggle to get out of bed, I can’t stop crying, I’m angry and hate EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
My work life takes a knock, my friendships and relationship are fragile. It’s horrible. So hard to put into words.

Anyway, diet wise I didn’t stick to it. I didn’t go mad by any means but I nearly essentially substituted meals for chocolate. And my God, just carb cravings constantly which I did indulge in.

Anyway today, is the first day of normality !!!!!!! Thank god, I feel human, I feel like me.
I hopped on the scales and I’m still 12 stone 13 so a positive start to my day at least! I had fear I’d be back mid 13 stone again.

Today I am having a chill day with my boys, I’m gonna enjoy some nice food and not calorie count.
But tomorrow IT IS ON !!!!!!!! I’m back at it, 800 calories, let’s go xxx

That's so tough. It annoys me medics haven't addressed the misery some women experience with our menstruation. Glad you are through it.

So it’s been a MENTAL week, and by mental I mean my God my mental health has suffered. I don’t know if anyone else here suffers with PMS ? It sounds like a myth but it really is a horrible condition. I used to always wonder why I seemed to suffer with depression for only 1 week a month lol like honestly a part-time depression. Most months it’s manageable but 1 pre/period in every 3or4 I struggle to get out of bed, I can’t stop crying, I’m angry and hate EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
My work life takes a knock, my friendships and relationship are fragile. It’s horrible. So hard to put into words.

Anyway, diet wise I didn’t stick to it. I didn’t go mad by any means but I nearly essentially substituted meals for chocolate. And my God, just carb cravings constantly which I did indulge in.

Anyway today, is the first day of normality !!!!!!! Thank god, I feel human, I feel like me.
I hopped on the scales and I’m still 12 stone 13 so a positive start to my day at least! I had fear I’d be back mid 13 stone again.

Today I am having a chill day with my boys, I’m gonna enjoy some nice food and not calorie count.
But tomorrow IT IS ON !!!!!!!! I’m back at it, 800 calories, let’s go xxx

I was like that and took Cod Liver oil with Evening Primrose capsules and found those worked for me.

Ok back to it !!! Day 11, (yesterday) carrying on with the exact same weight at last weigh day! 12 stone 13.

Woke up laaaate for the school run this morning! My God I don’t ever cope well with Mondays lol.

Breakfast 10am - X2 wetabix with skimmed milk. Approx 200 calories

Snack 12pm - protein yoghurt and apple 200 calories

Lunch 13:00 - x3 boiled eggs 200 calories

Dinner 18:00 - veggie salad. Absolutely delicious, stuffed beyond measure !!! 300

2 litres of water taken in!! Good day back on it but gonna push the water more tomorrow xxx

900 calories in total

Day 12

Breakfast 10am - x2 wetabix with skimmed milk. Approx 200 calories

Lunch 13:00 - soup and crackers. Approx 350 calories

Dinner 17:30 - spaghetti hoops and mash potato lol random I know but a real want this evening! Approx 300 calories

Snack 19:00 x1 apple approx 50 calories

Total calories approx 900 calories
3.5 litre water intake

Back