Calories and fat in shish kebab?

Hi guys, I just had a lamb and chicken shish kebab with a small pitta & salad and added 30 calories worth of my own light mayo. Any idea how many calories and fat this would roughly contain? As far as I'm aware the meat was cooked on a flame grill. There was roughly 1 small chicken breast worth of chicken and slightly less lamb, a regular pitta and plenty of salad. I'm taking xenical & I'm scared of any accidents happening tomorrow
Thanks guys x

Hi guys, I just had a lamb and chicken shish kebab with a small pitta & salad and added 30 calories worth of my own light mayo. Any idea how many calories and fat this would roughly contain? As far as I'm aware the meat was cooked on a flame grill. There was roughly 1 small chicken breast worth of chicken and slightly less lamb, a regular pitta and plenty of salad. I'm taking xenical & I'm scared of any accidents happening tomorrow
Thanks guys x

Hiya the only thing I can recommend is you look on mfp, I've had a quick look & I reckon about 6-700 & the only thing that may cause a problem is if they brushed the meat with oil on the grill which they sometimes do & also the cabbage salad is mixed with olive oil & lemon juice etc. hopefully you'll be ok it was certainly the best thing to choose in a kebab shop xx

Thanks Hun! No nasty side effects and I've still managed to lose weight, it's safe to say my local kebab shop is ok on xenical if I order a shish no sauce. Though I think I'll make it a very occasional treat as 600-700 cals is quite a hefty main meal for me :) x

Back