Calories to pro points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by dagbird2001, 4 February 2014 Social URL.

1. dagbird2001

dagbird2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st1lb
    Current Weight:
    27st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey.
    Not sure if this can b done. Basically I'm going gym n at end of session it says how many calories I burnt off. How can I convert that to pro points?
    Today I burnt off 469 calories.
    Tia for any help.
    Tracy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charjoelily

charjoelily Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.4%)
    Diet:
    was WW now Dukan
    Food roughly works out as 1 pp for every 40cals so perhaps you could do the same? I'll see if there is a conversion on value diary ...

4. charjoelily

charjoelily Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.4%)
    Diet:
    was WW now Dukan
    No you have to put in intensity and time. How long and what intensity was it? If I input then we could compare?

5. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Full Member

The general rule of 40 cals to 1 point only applies to food . There was talk of 70 cals works out to 1 activity point , hasn't been backed up anywhere but you could always use it as a guideline. All depends though on whether you are eating back your activity points!!

6. dagbird2001

dagbird2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st1lb
    Current Weight:
    27st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank u both for ur replies
    No I'm not using them but was curious re how many points it would b in case I had a 'surprise' night out. Would b a surprise as I don't ever go out lol. Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.