calories?

some people find cutting out cheese makes a big difference. Sorry I cant be of more help

I have calculated my calories per day for the past week & I've been having 1000-1200 calories per day so it doesn't have to mean high cals just b'coz your low carbing. xx

I've never bothered counting my Calories, I suspect they are fairly high though.

I think you need to just stick to counting the carbs ! I think if i counted the calories I would be disgusted lol

I didn't explain myself very well I'm not deliberately watching my cals just have been inputting my carbs into myfitnesspal & saw that was my average calorie intake... suprising considering I never feel hungry & only monitor my carbs not calories.

Having said that haven't input my weekends meals & I know I have probably doubled!!

It takes a while to get your head around the fact you only need to count carbs nothing else.

Hope this makes more sense. xx

Atkins Nutritionals states that women should eat a MINIMUM of 1500-1800 calories per day.

This is to protect the metabolism, so as to enable us to continue to lose weight over time. If we eat too little we go into starvation mode which is self-defeating.

This calorie level may seem high to traditional low calorie dieters but we are not on a low calorie diet! We really need to remember this and try to get out of that kind of 'old' thinking. I know it's hard...

Back