CALORIES

Small bananas can have only 70 calories and the bigger ones reach 150 cals; so it really depends the banana's size.

I snack on dried fruit sometimes. It's more colarie dense than fresh fruit, but if you track the calories eaten you'll be fine;)

Hi Gem, Thought I would just recommend a little book that I have found invaluable for keeping track of allsorts - Carbs, Fibre, Calories, Protein and Fat. It's The Collins Crab Counter and it's pocket size, costs literally only a few pence and you can buy it online. It's the best thing I have bought for helping me with my CC and carbs . Even gives some menus for different diet regimes and takeaways.

Hope that will be of some use to you.

Hi Gem, Thought I would just recommend a little book that I have found invaluable for keeping track of allsorts - Carbs, Fibre, Calories, Protein and Fat. It's The Collins Crab Counter and it's pocket size, costs literally only a few pence and you can buy it online. It's the best thing I have bought for helping me with my CC and carbs . Even gives some menus for different diet regimes and takeaways.

Hope that will be of some use to you.
ooooh that book sounds really good Emma may have to get that

Hi guys hows things going?? Iv not lost any weight as yet but still il keep going with my healthy eating........
Im finding it a bit diffcult tracking the calories I eat .. but im sure im eating healthy stuff :)
Hows everyone today? did u have a nice wknd dryads?
xx

Hi Gem :)

Don't worry much about the weight for now, maybe your body is still adjusting to new eating habits;)

If you don't enjoy counting calories, maybe you could try to pay attention to portion sizes:)

Eat lots of fruits and veggies (those never made me gain:p) and be sensible with the other foods. Also, limit the fat you add to foods and and the time goes on the weight will go away, just trust the process :)

x

I'm doing fine, Thank you Gem :)

I'm mostly maintaining. I wouldn't mind to lose 3 or 4 pounds, but my real goal is actually not gain:p

xx

Check my diary. The link is right above on my signature;)

I log my food most days :)

Back