Cambridge Advice

Kath

Water water everywhere
Helloo

Well I've been doing Lighter Life for about 26 weeks now and I don't really like development I feel it's a bit of a waste of money seeing as there's hardly any group and last night it was just me!

Anyway, I have lost almost 8 stone and I've got another couple to go. I have recommended so many people to go onto Cambridge now as I don't believe everyone needs the intensity of LL counselling.

I really want to become a CDC, I get so many comments about my weight loss and I really want to help others lose weight too....

My LLC said last night that I'd be able to do Cambridge standing on my head (the diet she means) as I've done so well with her and it's basically the same diet.

What advice I would like is when I switch to Cambridge, should I be upfront with the CDC and tell her that I'd like to eventually be a CDC too? Or should I wait and see if she asks me if I want to be one when I'm at a suitable weight?

There are loads of CDC's in my area so maybe they don't want any more CDC's :confused:

Anyone any thoughts on this?

I would phone round and chat to all the CDC's in your area and see which one you click with best. Then I always think honesty is best so tell them that you want to be a counsellor and need their support in finishing and maintaining your weight loss and also their support in being a new counsellor. Personally I would love someone like you to be under me as you are a success story who is doing it for the right reasons so never be afraid of being honest and they should help you out.

And well done for losing the weight, fantastic :)

Mike

I would phone round and chat to all the CDC's in your area and see which one you click with best. Then I always think honesty is best so tell them that you want to be a counsellor and need their support in finishing and maintaining your weight loss and also their support in being a new counsellor. Personally I would love someone like you to be under me as you are a success story who is doing it for the right reasons so never be afraid of being honest and they should help you out.

And well done for losing the weight, fantastic :)

Mike

Aw thanks very much Mike :)

Hope I get someone as nice as you as my CDC :)

Oh and well done yourself, you were my inspiration to start ;)

Kath

Back