Cambridge Bars,

Hi all :)

I'm on my second week and currently I'm on SS+, I chose to have it so I could have the meal a day, however I'm really struggling to eat it, so I'm wondering if I could change to still be on SS+ but have the 4 cwp and the milk.
If i can I wanna try the bars, who's tried them and what flavours do you like best?

x

Hi

You can have either 3 and a meal or 4 and milk allowance! The bars are very nice I find, I am on week 2 also but tried the bars when I did this before! I like the chewy one but they are all nice! As soon as this week is done ill be having 2 shakes 1 bar and a meal. What's your weight loss so far? Xx

Hii :)
Arr that's good, I'm going to have 2 shakes, soup and a bar, I'm struggling to eat a meal. Glad to hear they are nice though!
My first week I lost 9lbs and 8 inches in total, got my second weigh in tomorrow.
How you finding it?
xx

Hi

You can have either 3 and a meal or 4 and milk allowance! The bars are very nice I find, I am on week 2 also but tried the bars when I did this before! I like the chewy one but they are all nice! As soon as this week is done ill be having 2 shakes 1 bar and a meal. What's your weight loss so far? Xx

That's great news! I am struggling to eat All the meals to be honest! I lost 11lbs first week and weigh again on Tuesday evening xx

I love Lemon bar it coated with yogurt and it taste lovely and Toffee bar too is lovely but Lemon is the best, I'm on SS+ but i only eat 1 bar for breakfast , 1 Shake for lunch and one meal because i want ot eat only 450 calories per day and i'm always full with that.

I love the bars - lemon is nice, but my favourite is the cranberry one.

I'm just having my first ever bar with a cup of coffee for my breakfast and it's heaven! So nice to have something to chew again after two weeks of liquid! I'm having the peanut one which is really nice. It's chewy so takes a while to eat too :)

Back