Cambridge Bars

SkinnyMinni_x

Hi Everyone :wavey:

I'm currently on day 10 of Cambridge SS and I haven't cheated once! Hurrah :clap:

Did have a little wobbly moment yesterday evening, Although I pulled through it!

But the point to my thread is that I'm missing being able to eat solids! (Yes im like a baby with my bottle)

I'm sure my CWC informed me that I could have the bars on my third week of SS could someone confirm this? And also if this is true what bars are the nicest??

If I cant have the bars on week 3 dont bother telling me and making me jelous :grumble: xxxx

Hey there - if ure new on on Cambridge that's what they usually say. I personally struggle without the bars so have taken them from day one. If I was you I'd complete 14 full days, when u go for ure 2nd weigh in tell ure leader u want bars. I don't believe it makes much difference they say it may take longer to get into ketosis. Chances are if you've already done 10 days you'll already be in ketosis

I started bars on the 3rd week and will never look back they are worth it! it all depends on your taste buds but im loving all of them at the moment :) especially the lemon :)

Be prewarned though. On your first weigh in from the bars you may not loose as much as you hoped as your body adjusts, but this doesnt happen to everyone, then after that week you will carry on as normal! I stayed the same the first week of bars, but lost 3 inches off my tummy!! it was my TOTM so I wasnt that bothered!!!

xxxx

oh and another thing, only one bar a day as it will give you a dippy tummy!! xx

I started bars on the 3rd week and will never look back they are worth it! it all depends on your taste buds but im loving all of them at the moment :) especially the lemon :)Be prewarned though. On your first weigh in from the bars you may not loose as much as you hoped as your body adjusts, but this doesnt happen to everyone, then after that week you will carry on as normal! I stayed the same the first week of bars, but lost 3 inches off my tummy!! it was my TOTM so I wasnt that bothered!!!xxxx
Smaller losses often happen to folks on week 3 anyway, with or without the bars. So don't let that put you off. Combination of all sorts of reasons why but at least partly because you lose a fair amount of water weight during the first week and by week 3 your body may decide to put some of it back. Scales can't really tell the difference between water and fat (not even the clever ones). Rest assured that if you do the diet 100% you'll be consistently losing fat every week, bars, porridge, soup or shakes. :)

Back