Third time lucky!

FB1

Ok, this is my third serious attempt at this diet and i'm hoping its my last. The first time i lost about 2st 10lbs, the second time around the same amount and this time i'm hoping to loose quite a bit more. I have been overweight ever since puberty and i have a terrible sweet tooth whch has been my downfall. I have PCOS and i'm pretty sure i'm pre-diabetic. I have a very sedentary lifestyle, which i need to change. So i have re-started the diet i know works for me and registered for the London Shine walk half marathon! So i need to get my trainers on and start clocking up the miles:eek:

I have done Cambridge, Exante and Slim&Save and i prefer not to have a consultant so i'm currently Slim & Save with some Exante bars.

I plan to update this with my weight losses but may not do this weekly as i find if i don't lose i become disheartened so will probably stick to once a month.

19/02/18 17st 0.5lbs
08/05/18 16st 8.5lbs loss 6lbs
15/05/18 16st 4.5lbs loss 4lbs

Last edited:
Hi I’m a yoyoer 30 years of my 48

I’ve also done sns a lot more than you lol so we know it works

You’ll do this what I do is tell myself if I don’t by Christmas I’ll be 30 lbs heavier or I could be 30 lbs lighter 🎉💕🌺

Back