Step 1 Sole Source + Cambridge Bars??

Harper'sMummy

Just wondering if people have the bars as a "meal"?

As the shakes fill me up i can go for longer. My consultant said to break it up and have a 3rd if im getting peckish but do people actually use them as meals?

I was a bit hungry after doing swimming lessons with my daughter and had a 1/2, it lasted for about 20 mins then I was hungry again...

How do you all use them?

x

I go swimming early most mornings then have a lemon bar for breakfast with a cup of decaf coffee around 9.30am, yummy! Then i dont have my second product until around 4 or 5pm (mousse) leaving porridge for 8pm ish. It works for me :)

WOW.... you have such strength...

I have a shake at 9am, a shake at 1pm and then Dinner between 5pm and 6pm. Then if I'm hungry after that ill have a green tea.

The bar did nothing to my hunger at all. :(

:( w that's a shame for you. I am a bit odd, I actually enjoy feeling hungry through the day because it reminds me that my body is eating up all its fat if I am hungry. But I have less willpower in the evening hence saving my porridge for then!

Ah yeah, Im running around after a one year old during the day so i need my energy.

I do enjoy the bars though i just worry that their empty calories :(

I use the bars as a meal, especially every other week when do a full day at work and take one for my lunch, as easier than doing a shake.
Don't find the mix-a-mousse particularly filling (don't know if you have that in Australia?) but I know other people do.
Haven't tried any of the soups yet (as we in the UK are still in summer- allegedly!) but the porridge is an evening favourite for me, too : nice and comforting, something about eating out of a bowl with a spoon kids my tummy not to rumble!

P.S. Meant to say that I keep my bars in the freezer, and eat them frozen- last much longer that way! : when I take them to work I put them in a kid-size cool bag with 2 of those cool bag blocks and my 750ml water bottle on top so they stay as cold as possible.

Sorry can't help, I never have the bars, don't like them. Although they are, in fact, another meal and actually have more calories than the shakes!

I have the bars as a meal, usually breakfast through the week, or at the weekend I take them to costa or Starbucks to have as an afternoon treat with a coffee. I have one every day and have had them from about week 4.

They do taste a bit odd to start with (as all the products do!) but your taste soon changes. I wasn't that keen on the lemon and peanut ones to start with, now I have them the most!

Back