cambridge bars

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
Hi gang - went to see my CDC yuesterday and i wanted to try the bars so i only got 2 as i didnt know how i would react to them

i had the peanut crunch which was lovely but.... cos of the carbs in it i think, i felt myself feel really really tired at about 6pm, 2 hours after i ate it. that never happens as i have been chokka full of energy. do you think its cos i am really sensitive to carbs? i used to have this problem before i started CD when i would have white bread or pasta

as much as i love the bars i think maybe ill steer clear of them for now

Hi there. I'm certainly no expert but I believe the peanut and the cranberry bars have not got many more carbs in than the shakes, it's the fudgey type ones that are higher. Please someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Sue.x

I just had a peanut one and didn't like it much. I rather liked the cranberry one and the toffee one.

I have had one every other day this week, and I am really pleased as they have eased the awful constipation scenario I had last week!

i have one everyday - think its whats keeping my on this diet - i LOVE them!! x

I too have one every day, 2 shakes and 1 bar. The bars don't fill me up so much but it's nice to have something to chew!

Back