cambridge bars

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by littlemissspendthrift, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Hi gang - went to see my CDC yuesterday and i wanted to try the bars so i only got 2 as i didnt know how i would react to them

i had the peanut crunch which was lovely but.... cos of the carbs in it i think, i felt myself feel really really tired at about 6pm, 2 hours after i ate it. that never happens as i have been chokka full of energy. do you think its cos i am really sensitive to carbs? i used to have this problem before i started CD when i would have white bread or pasta

as much as i love the bars i think maybe ill steer clear of them for now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gladysrocker

gladysrocker Member

Hi there. I'm certainly no expert but I believe the peanut and the cranberry bars have not got many more carbs in than the shakes, it's the fudgey type ones that are higher. Please someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
    Sue.x

4. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I just had a peanut one and didn't like it much. I rather liked the cranberry one and the toffee one.

I have had one every other day this week, and I am really pleased as they have eased the awful constipation scenario I had last week!

5. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    i have one everyday - think its whats keeping my on this diet - i LOVE them!! x

6. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I too have one every day, 2 shakes and 1 bar. The bars don't fill me up so much but it's nice to have something to chew!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.