Cambridge Diet Bars

You could ask another counsellor in Ireland ... or ...... ask a trusting Miniminer to buy some for you .....

You can also buy them from Ebay, but I get the impression thats not a good option ....

Hi,

Ivy is a CDC in Ireland if you PM her on here she may be able to help you if your CDC doesn't stock the bars.

If you haven't got Pming rights yet let me know and I will email her for you.

Linda

Ivy is my CDC and she doesn't have them either .. she has orange, caramel, toffee, peanut and cranberry .. double choc must be really hard to get .. are they tasty???

They normally are available as they are made at the factory in Corby. The tetras a more of a problem when they run out as they are shipped in from Denmark.

However, with Southern Ireland they are ordered by a main distributor and the counsellors get their stock from her. Maybe she has run out and awaiting supplies.

I am sure they will have some soon.

Linda

Thanks Linda .. I hope so!! Want to try those ones ..

Thanks DQ ....

My CDC says I cant have Mix-A-Mouse or the bars until after week 5 :(

Your CDC is harsh!

Is the first date correct? :

16/1/04 - 13 stone (Start weight)
22/1/07 - 12 stone 8 lbs (lost 6 lbs) :p
29/1/07 - 12 stone 4 lbs (lost 4 lbs) :)
05/1/07 - 11 stone 12 lbs (lost 6lbs) :p

Although my CDC didn't recommend the bars until after 2 weeks, I insisted on having them and both my husband and I have had them since day 1 with no problems. In fact I'm doubtful I could have stuck to this without them. I'm sure there's a good reason for it though....??

Back