Cambridge diet diary

Hey I lost 8 pounds so I'm really happy. I know I should throw the scales away but it is very tempting, plus my CDC is getting married so won't get weighed for 4 weeks now. Maybe after then. Just had my chicken and feeling very satisfied, an achievement in itself - I really think I can do this :)

I also didn't trust my household scales, the weight they gave me was completely different than the weight watchers ones. While your consultant is off, why don't you weigh yourself once a week at boots maybe? I'd there is one in your area? That's what I used when I stopped going to weight watchers x

And well done, 8lbs is amazing :-D I hope you are feeling pretty happy with yourself! X

Hey guys, so it's day 8 and I'm working from home today. Had my first shake about 11am, will have my second about 4pm. CDC comes at 7 for my first WI. (Really nervous) then chicken and salad at 8pm.
Bit disappointed as I haven't lost any weight on my scales for 2 days :( think I might start doing some exercise but find it so dull.

toilet situation is better, but will deffo look in to fibre.

Good luck with WI........I got some Whole Psyllium Husks from Amazon and they seem to have done the trick.....TMI.....lol...

Hey guys, well I've fell off the wagon tonight I was well aware of what I was doing. The long term plan is to stick to cd in the week and be more relaxed at the weekend, I just did it a few months too early ha!
Im not going to get down over it just be stronger next time i have an urge, and accept a slap on my own wrists.
safely back on the wagon and buckled up, wish me luck for the ride x

Good luck hun! Ul get there :) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Hey weekend was a write off, my bf has been away this weekend and I got bored. A least I can see a pattern in my destruction, I'm disappointed but ate because 'I could get away with it' feel embarrassed admitting I ate rubbish, but for this to be a truthful diary I need to include the highs and lows.

i do really like the cambridge diet, I find it very convenient and my body responds positively to it, I will definitely stick with it, just hope my weekend of shame hasn't affected me too much.

How is everyone else getting on?

Hey, yeah the boredom will do it. Thats what usually gets me too. Don't beat yourself up about it, just focus on not doing it again. :p

I'm actually pretty chuffed, fit into a pair of jeans i haven't been able to get into for 3 years. Boooh yeaaah!! :D x

Hey I've just started Cambridge I'm on day one and I mAnaged to stick to it I'm hoping to be 11.5 stone for middle of August I'm currently 13.5 do u think this is achievable ? Xxxxx p.s use are doin really well xxxx

Never mind FF...

Stop the sabotage and start back on the road to your goal. Everyone does it hon but the trick is to stop doing it as soon as you can...no 'just one more day' conversations in your head.

You'll be fine! Good luck :)

X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Thanks guys, back on it now and going to do single source today.

Hi vonnibabi, I think 2 stone is 6 weeks may be a achievable for some and not others. I would say definitely a stone, you have similar stats to me so let me know how you get on. You can create a diary in this section or the cd section. It does help writing everything down.

Hi everyone I am on day 1. I have a holiday in 8 weeks and want to lose 2 stone. Is it possible on ss? I know other people have done it so I need to keep the faith lol. Literally feel awful ATM but I feel awful after stuffing my face too. Can't wait to get into ketosis where I hear u start to feel great. Please tell me this is true..

Back