Cambridge diet. My diary.

Hello. I thought I'd start a diary to keep myself on track and hopefully inspire others as some of the other diary a have done with me. I need to loose 4 stone and its day 4 so far. Feeling good, positive and glad that I'm now longer putting junk in my body. Haven't found it too difficult but I did have 2 days of cambridge followed by a twix (day 1) and a binge (day 2). So should be day 6 but is day 4 as I'm discounting the first two days. What motivates me? Mm mmmm my kids. I'm approaching the big 40 ( next year) eek and the way I'm binge eating means my health must be appalling. I studied nursing so know the damage that junk food and processed food can have. And my main motivator is to stay around for them. I also want to be a slim mum for them. Jealous of the young looking trendy mums at my kids schools and want to set a good example to them health wise. I also want to look good! There's no doubt about it, I've let myself go and I'm disgusted. At my gluttony and lack of respect for myself. So I want to regain my identity as a woman. Lots of motivators haha. But I'm determined. Good luck to anyone out there contemplating this diet. I'm day 4 and feel good. No side effects so far. Fingers crossed! Chat soon x

Hello. I thought I'd start a diary to keep myself on track and hopefully inspire others as some of the other diary a have done with me. I need to loose 4 stone and its day 4 so far. Feeling good, positive and glad that I'm now longer putting junk in my body. Haven't found it too difficult but I did have 2 days of cambridge followed by a twix (day 1) and a binge (day 2). So should be day 6 but is day 4 as I'm discounting the first two days. What motivates me? Mm mmmm my kids. I'm approaching the big 40 ( next year) eek and the way I'm binge eating means my health must be appalling. I studied nursing so know the damage that junk food and processed food can have. And my main motivator is to stay around for them. I also want to be a slim mum for them. Jealous of the young looking trendy mums at my kids schools and want to set a good example to them health wise. I also want to look good! There's no doubt about it, I've let myself go and I'm disgusted. At my gluttony and lack of respect for myself. So I want to regain my identity as a woman. Lots of motivators haha. But I'm determined. Good luck to anyone out there contemplating this diet. I'm day 4 and feel good. No side effects so far. Fingers crossed! Chat soon x
Well its now a couple of hours since i wrote the above and IM not sure whether its the weather but Im so irratable atm........Teach me right for saying it was going okay ha ha. Happy dieting :)

Okay, so its 5 days since I started ss. Had my weigh in today and lost 7lb! Im so happy and its motivated me to carry on. I have switched over to SS Plus (due to finances) and have just eaten around 150g Quorn and my goodness I feel full. But its a double edged sword as I also feel as though the floodgates of eating have opened and the mischaevious angel is telling me to eat more. Its ecrtainly making me re evaluate my eating habits. I know Im a comfort eater. Def a habit eater, ie every night once kids in bed out comes the junkfood, and have discovered Im a picker. The amount of times Ive had to stop myself from not grabbing a slice of cheese, or biscuit this past week has taught me that.

But the main thing which this diet is teaching me is how I CAN do it. I Can step outside when the others are eating their tea. Can say no when offered something. And can see the benefits already. That is such a motivater! So Stats: I started at 15st1lb. 5 days ago. And am now at 14st8lb. I have never been so big, ever. But Ive got a while to go yet. I want to get down to 10.7lb but I will see how Im looking around a stone before then. Would quite like to move up the steps at 11st7lb. So another 3 stone to go until this stage. I wonder how long it will take? I wonder whether swopping to ss plus will affect weightloss? I wonder, I wonder lol.

Im so pleased Ive taking this positive step. Ive had a blip (yesterday) which Ive beaten myself up about but onwards, upwards and NEVER AGAIN. The amount of wasted emotion spent on regret and wasting all the effort but into it, so far is huge. I impressed myself by not having a binge right afterwards. So my good voice, is beating my bad voice at the moment. And for that I feel great!

Flavours. Im addicted to Choc made with a bit of coffee. :)
Toffee and Walnut is lovely and so sweet. Sweet enough for my sweet tooth.
And Ive chosen a mix for the rest, this week, as my cdc ran out of Choc mint. Lovely!

Well Im off to sort out my monsters. Bath them, bed them (in my dreams.....school holiday..pah)! Tidy and then relax with a gorgeous Mocha. Cambridge stylie!

Good luck to anyone who happens to read the ramblings of my dieting mind, good luck with your diets and for anyone contemplating Cambridge, GO FOR IT!

Laters :)

Despite what I arote yesterday, I found it harder having a bit of quorn yesterday and ended up having a binge which was really daft. If I weighed myself today I know I would have put all the weight back on. But Im not going to do that. Ive been back on it today and am inspired by other peoples post who have stuck to it religiously.
Wonder whether I still have time to loose a bit for next weeks weigh in. Making the kids my favourite pasta and garlic bread now but wont cave as Ive tasted the Mango shake! Wow. Yummy!!! I crushed ice in the blender, then added mix and water. Wowzers. It tasted like a cocktail.........
Well better dash. I like having this daily confessional, except it wont be a confessional tomorrow :)
x

Yay. 100% day completed yesterday after my binge the day before. Back into it. Feeling okay, so far :)

Keep up the good positive attitude. I am on as, because I know I would otherwise be living in the fridge.

Jamesy...I am on day one. Not far behind you. You can lead the way.

Back