Cambridge diet newbie..day 2

Hanna27

Hi all

I started on the sole source Cambridge diet yesterday and it has been pretty tough so far!! I have about 5/6 stone to lose so am at the beginning of a long journey but am determined to do it this time as I would love to get married to my fiancée but terrified of being a fat bride!! I would also love to be able to wear a bikini on holiday again!!

I have tried many diets over the years but my weight has alway yo-yoed and am currently the biggest I have ever been after having my 2 children.

Having 2 young children I am finding it hard to resist picking at there left overs during the day! I also work nights so am on my feet a lot of the day which I guess will help me avoid food...fingers crossed!!
I keep telling myself 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' but a dominos pizza is definitely up there!!!

Hoping this thread will give me inspiration and to meet some lovely people to help and support me along my weight loss journey

Hanna xx

Welcome Hanna! I tried Cambridge before and lasted one day as I wasn't keen on the porridge or soup! Everyone has different tastes though so best of luck with it. There is a section specifically for the diet you're on, so have a look at other peoples posts for help and inspiration :) and don't forget to keep us updated on your progress xx

Back