Cambridge Diet ROCKS

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Week three and I have lost 6lbs this week. Now I am in the 14's...... 22lbs lost in total since the 24 Feb.
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chuffed.......

Why didn't i know about this ten years ago??

Anyone who thinks about doing this diet, do it! it is AMAZING!:D

Love to all, have a great Saturday

Mikki xxx

Well done Mikki and good for you! You sound well on the road to slimdon. Keep going and stay positive. x

Well done on your weight loss, and I agree, CD is fab!I totally wish I'd found it ages ago, or been brave enough to do it ages ago anyway!Theresa x

I know! I wish I'd known about it 10 years ago as well.. although I wonder if I'd have only put the weight back on (and more) by now because I think it takes those failed attempts beforehand to make you appreciate how hard it is to lose weight, and how well CD works! I'm hoping CD is my last attempt at a serious diet. I realise I'll put a few pounds on here and there and have to work them off, but if I let myself put all the weight on I'll be really quite annoyed!!!

22lb in three weeks!!!:happy036:

Well done Mikki:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

wowsers thats really great news
keep it up x

Well done you keep it up.

Well done on a great loss in just 3 weeks !!

keep it up !

love

Debz xx

Good for you - so pleased for you. x

I wish I'd known about it for my daughters wedding 2 years ago. I dieted for 6 months and lost just over 2 stone by healthy eating and exercise. I couldn't get into my outfit and had to wear something else. I was so gutted. I put it all back on too ( so much for healthy eating) x

Good for you - so pleased for you. x

I wish I'd known about it for my daughters wedding 2 years ago. I dieted for 6 months and lost just over 2 stone by healthy eating and exercise. I couldn't get into my outfit and had to wear something else. I was so gutted. I put it all back on too ( so much for healthy eating) x

Aww never mind, we know about it now!
Just think, we might never have known about this 'secret'.
Doesn't it show though that all of the 'critics' and those who 'know all' and say things like 'oooooh VLCD - all the weight will go straight back on' once you start eating...... (couldnt you slap them sometimes LOL)
It doesn't matter what diet you follow for your route to success. The key to staying slim is NOT doing what you did before which resulted in you becoming overweight.
And to anyone who says 'its not healthy' i gesture with my hands over my six stone overweight body (now 4 and a half) and say 'AND THIS IS??'
Sure as hell shuts them up..... hee hee hee;)
Don't mean to be mean to people, just wish they would keep their opinionated and empty views to themselves.....

Anyway, I digress.... Heffa, we can do this. The support on mins is amazing and I would love to think that we can all do this together.

Lots of love

Michelle x

Well done! Keep up the good work :)

Back