Cambridge Diet Slimming Buddy

Hi Hayley! I'm just getting my midders weight off! I started as a slim size 10 and by graduation I was a chunky 16 and 3 stone heavier! Being a midwife if the best job in the world...even if it made me fat! Haha

Good luck with both journeys. Here if you need anything!

Well week one done! 100% feeling great and 9lbs lighter! BMI dropped by 2!
Weighing in at 14st 10lbs from 15st 5lbs :D makes it all worth it! Stick with it ladies!

Poko it's so easily done isn't it! But on 2 stone in the first two years!

Have a lovely weekend everyone x

Well done Hayley! 9lb is an amazing start!
dreamcatcher you're right it is so hard to avoid temptation sometimes, and occasionally I have allowed myself to give in :( But I've just allowed myself one thing like a chocolate and carried straight back on with it, and it's not affected my loss, I'm still on target so that's the main thing. I think it's better to have a little bit of what you're craving than to get fed up and give up, as long as it is just a little bit though :)

YAAAY!! Well done Hayley! :)
I've just had my first week weigh in & have lost 6lb, quite happy with it :)
Next week will be just as good, I'm hoping :)
Good luck everyone! :D xx

Hi everyone hope you're all doing well :D
Popped to see my consultant today to swap some products and quickly jumped on the scales (not expecting anything) and in 8 days I've lost 12lbs :D eeeeek!! So happy, only 2lbs to a stone! Even been having the occasional piece of Turkey breast to keep me on track and it's working :)! Good luck this coming week! Xxx

Hi, on day 2 on ss and would luv to do it for the 12 weeks how you getting on? Suffered with headaches a little otherwise not been to bad :)

Back