cambridge diet to slimming world

hey girlies another cd'er coming over to slimmin world 2!! hi-five !

Yay Trip!! Good for you, Im pleased you decided. Im still shall I sharnt I??! Ill be here soon tho me thinks!
Hey Ice Skater.......Hiiiiiiiigh five!!

I came from Lipotrim, which is basically the same as CD. I'm currently on day 2 of SW/refeed, so haven't really experimented much with the food :) but I already feel better, I love eating real food...

EDIT: I managed 8 weeks of following LT solidly, so it was a massive shock to me when I put that fork in my mouth, it was almost like going back 16 years learning how to eat again hahaha...

Well I've also decided to convert. Had beans on toast, muller light and fruit for my tea last night and it felt great! Im not going to go to the meetings as hubby works nights so can't commite so just doing it myself with the support from here. I have downloaded a 7 day menu which i did an online shop with last night so can't wait to start.

Quick question, can you still buy the SW mag in the shops? Went to 5 shops last night to get it and none had any! Also Would someone be willing to PM me the online password each week? Please?

Thanks

Hi iceskater and aaron. :D
Mum4 I think you can, have you tried whsmith's. I have read previous posts that say some people have sts the first week and then started losing after that. I don't mind as long as it comes off in the long run and I can actually eat!

Wow think us pre CD have taken over haha. Great to know where not alone though isn't it. All join my friend thread and we can egg each other on xx

Quick question, can you still buy the SW mag in the shops? Went to 5 shops last night to get it and none had any! Also Would someone be willing to PM me the online password each week? Please?

Thanks

Hi,

The new mag is out in class at the moment so it will be in shops next week I would think. We always get it earlier in group!

Please, and I'm not being awkward, but please don't ask anyone for the online password. It shouldn't be given out. Please read the sticky at the top re passwords. If you need anything, this forum can help.

If you want all the books etc I would suggest going to group once, joining, buying the food directory and getting all the info from the consultant and then at least you have all the stuff even if you don't go again.

Im doing 810 at the minute, but not really lol, Im having 2 shakes and a meal, Im also eating veg and fruit, and if Im hungry I have been having cottage cheese, so really Im working up my own way but all healthy low fat choices.

I think were gonna need a CD to SW sticky!!!

Your defo not on your own No Mercy, I posted on SW a month or so ago about converting, there seems to be more of us at the minute though.

Hi all, can I join you please? I too have been doing CD SS, only started on Monday but was feeling so ill the last couple of days I've decided to go back to slimming world too.
Don't get me wrong CD diet is excellent at shifting the lbs but I don't think I've got what it takes to not eat until I reach goal, it's gonna have to be slower with Slimming world for me but at least I feel I can still "live" while losing weight.

Hope eveyone that's moving over gets on ok. xx

Woweeee! were getting a good size gang now! Im so looking forward to starting SW!

Well I got weighed again this morning after doing 1 1/2 days on SW and Im Still at -7lbs!! WOOHOO. Was convinced i'd pile it all back on instantly. Ok, so i've still got 5 days till WI but still, im pleased!

Just bought my self the new Wii Active personal trainer as getting sick of the fit. Can't wait to give it a go once it arrives!

Well done mum4 thats great! I got that wii game to on mothers day and affraid to say it brand new, I will do it though as exercise is a must with SW the only down side. At least with CD there was no exercise! I love SW and had a great day eating yesterday.

Not long now Hels and your doing the right thing going up the plans it will make it easier to swap.

it's gonna have to be slower with Slimming world for me but at least I feel I can still "live" while losing weight.
So true and eating lots of fruit and veg is fantastic

Whhhooop! Got weighed today 1lb off target! (granted it was pre breakfast and water) but Im now 9st 8lbs. Im over the moon!

Im doing my healthy eating/1200 cals/CD plan til hols then Im SOOOOO with you ladies. Cant wait. I have nothing hardly that will fit me for hols, and DH has nothing. Im so skint I cant afford new stuff either.

Im glad your all enjoying SW and well done Mum24

Brill Hels, wish I was in your situation! Lucky moo lol

Back