cambridge diet versus lighter life

While I dont agree with being put out of the group for struggling I do agree that it can havea negative effect on the group.

There is one woman in our group who eats something on an almost daily basis and then comes into group to tell us exactly what she has been eating even though food talk is banned. LLC reminds her everytime not to mention food so now she tells everyone when the weighing is going on. She continues to lose weight and I know for a fact that one woman who had been sticking to the plan and lost nothing 1 week and only 1lb the next week dropped out because of this one person in the group. Most of our meetings can spend time focusing on why this one person is having problems with sticking to the programme but she still has never done one thought record outside of the group. She is holding others back and that isn't fair either. We have come to ignore her (without making it obvious)and just work as a group without her.

she has gotten away with it but as it happens I joined the group 2 weeks after her and at the end of foundation had lost more than her at which she was moaning that it wasn't fair!

Back