Cambridge Diet VS Slim and Save?

loveloveyy

Hi Guys,

I have read about slim and save and im currently on Cambridge. just wanted to know has anyone tried both and which was better?

what is your advise on this? currently my CDC is just comes to me weighs me and gives me my pack, if slim and save is exactly the same but without a CDC then i wouldnt mind trying this as i can monitor and weigh myself each week

what are your thoughts on this?

HI,

I'm just started doing combination of CD and slim & save. I never see my CDC and her prices are shocking. So doing it alone is not entirely alien to me..... must say that this may be why I keep taking 'breaks' in the diet. I think that if I get weighed weekly I'd be more inclined to stick to the diet. Having said that I am going through a traumatic break up so my head is all over the place anyway.

I haven't tried all S&S products. From my experince I prefer CD bars and shakes. However, S&S the porridge & spag bol are absolutely delicious! PLus it's much cheaper than CD.

Hope this helps x

Seeing someone to weigh you weekly helps with commitment as your more accountable.

Until your more settled I'd get weighed every week!

I have tried both . I really didn't like slim &save but i like CD .

You have to watch with S and S that you're getting all your nutrients. Their packs aren't like CD etc and you apparently have to take multi vitamins etc too.

i havent tried slim and save but my friend as done this and she as now come onto cd as she was always slipping back to old ways as she was thinking"oh one day off wont make a diiference! that day turned into 3 days
i think my cdc is fantastic and always there for me and i know i would fail each week without knowing i have to stand on those scales xxx

I wonder if there is an increased risk of regaining the weight with out maintenance?

I do a combination of both but mostly use CD. If you are to go it alone, I would invest in a good set of weighing scales.

I got the slim and save packs yesterday. Have only tried the porridge and the spag bol so far but it is soo nice to have something different to eat, even something with a bit of texture. And moved into the 10s this morning so Im a happy girly :) x

i ordered a few to try. like the lemon white choc bar. 129 cals - not as many as cd!

got spag bol to try and also hazelnut shake too!

sounds fabby but i wonder if they're ok. i'm going to use them up over the next week or so, 1 every few days so not to disturb my cd diet too much.

Back