Cambridge Diet

Lottie7

Hi everyone,

I've been doing so much research on this diet and it looks fab. I'm 5'2 and am not massively overweight but nearing the 10 stone scales i do have a big tummy and thighs. I've spoken to one lovely leader and she said that I wouldn't be able to do this diet as it is too drastic, as i only want to lose a stone and a half. I'm sure i've read on here other people who didn't have loads to lose, but wanted to lose some on this diet?

Any suggestions as to what to do next?

Thank you x

Just checked your b m I is 25.6 which is only just in the overweight range, think you would be able to do this diet for a little while prehaps just to loose a few pounds . ;-)

As far as I an aware you have to have a stone or more above a BMI of 25 to be able to do it

Correction you have to be a stone over BMI of 25 to do Sole Source. You could start on 810 and work upwards. X

Perhaps someone can assist - Does this mean that you have to go up to 810 when you get down to BMI plus 1 stone or can you continue on SS?

No you can't continue as you are burning too much muscle. If you want to lose st that stage try one of the higher plans.

I'm in a similar boat to you, and I rang a CDC today and she said there's no reason why I can't do CD but would obviously start on the 810 or 1000 plan. So that's what I'm doing :)

Back