Cambridge for Christmas 2013

well done you! :D size 14 dress woop woop! x

Awh everyone thank you so much for the kind comments, Gemma that is a good picture that I'm posing for I still have a lot of grabable fat!!!
Really put me in a great mood all day haha!
Xxx

thank you, feeling great at the moment so makes all the struggles worth while!
You have done fantastically yourself looking at your statistics, do you have a diary ? Xxxx

Lol I was doing well, until March this year.

Anyway fresh start.

My diary is confessions of a not so yummy mummy. Not sure how to link it :)

Xxx

Molly I hope I didn't offend you saying that, I just ment you looked much smaller x

No of course not! I understood what you ment, it was a lovely comment, I'm just saying I do look every pound of it when you see my at other angles!!!
do you have a diary yet? Xxc

No of course not! I understood what you ment, it was a lovely comment, I'm just saying I do look every pound of it when you see my at other angles!!! do you have a diary yet? Xxc
You look fantastic on the photo.
I don't have a diary as I don't know how to do it as I use my phone. I don't have a computer.
Hope you have a good day x

Really enjoyed having a meal this week, had 4 meals and had sole source on the other days.
I had chicken 3 times And tuna once. Both with loads of green vegetable.
I don't think I lost this week, my scales at home hasn't changed but I suppose I'll see tomorrow at my weigh in!
I'm glad I moved up a step for the week, my body really needed some real food.
I also had 4 squares of chocolate this week, this is my first really bad thing but I don't feel too bad, I enjoyed it and I didn't finish the bar and got back on track.
I'll post again after tomorrow's weigh in! Have a nice day all!

Really enjoyed having a meal this week, had 4 meals and had sole source on the other days.
I had chicken 3 times And tuna once. Both with loads of green vegetable.
I don't think I lost this week, my scales at home hasn't changed but I suppose I'll see tomorrow at my weigh in!
I'm glad I moved up a step for the week, my body really needed some real food.
I also had 4 squares of chocolate this week, this is my first really bad thing but I don't feel too bad, I enjoyed it and I didn't finish the bar and got back on track.
I'll post again after tomorrow's weigh in! Have a nice day all!

You're doing really well Molly. :) You started Cambridge a few days before me so we're both on the same week. And 1/2lb apart with total weight loss! I only lost 1 1/2lbs last week and I really thought I was going to have the same this week but I lost 5 1/2lbs yesterday!!! I've also had the odd meal of chicken and green veg over the past couple of weeks. My consultant said it can actually spur on the weight loss because your body can get used to having the same thing all the time with the shakes etc. I upped my water intake to 4 litres about 3/4 days ago too so I think that may have helped.

I wouldn't rely on your own scales so much. Last week I lost 3 on mine, only 1 1/2 on my consultants. This week, 3 again on mine, but 5 1/2 on consultants!!! It makes no sense haha.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on tomorrow honey. Good luck!!!

P.S. you look fab in your picture! xXx

Thanks so much Samantha!
Ye my scales can be all over the place. Completely does it's own thing! Great that we are losing around the same amount of weight! I can't get too jealous!!
Made a mug cake with my shake powder for the first time tonight. Reallllly enjoying a bit of texture! X

Thanks so much Samantha!
Ye my scales can be all over the place. Completely does it's own thing! Great that we are losing around the same amount of weight! I can't get too jealous!!
Made a mug cake with my shake powder for the first time tonight. Reallllly enjoying a bit of texture! X

Ooh I tried the mug cake in my second week with my chocolate shake, I wasn't keen at all, I hated the taste!
I've just had a meal, my consultant said I could mix a couple of the foods together from the first list. But to just half the amount. So I had 85g of chicken, 112g cottage cheese and then some broccoli and asparagus. So yummy! x

Ye it has no flavour at all, but I was starving so I liked the density!!
Feels so so good to have a meal! I absolutely love cottage cheese. Could have it every day!
Nervous about tomorrow's weigh in :(
Xxx

Aww try not to worry too much. Just remember even if you get a small loss, it's still a loss. :)
I love cottage cheese too. Ate it with everything, salmon, steak, chicken haha. Obsessed! It took the dryness off the plain chicken a little. xxx

Just had a peek at your diary and wanted to say well done! You are an inspiration :)

Back