cambridge re-starter new to forum

leedsforever

Silver Member
hey there...

my names kerry and im 24 :)
i have a little princess who will be 2 on sunday... originally my target was meant to have been met by sunday but Im not quite there yet!!

I love cambridge the results are so fantastic.. however I have never gone more than 6 days doing SS properly!! But im determined now... all my weight isnt lost by CD I lost a fair bit on SW and more recently just eating very little tbh (affects of being on CD) but now my appetite is back through the roof...
god only knows how the past 2 weeks I havent gained a single pound but I havent and its time to try and get another chunk of weight off!!

I struggle alot with doing SS completely 100%... sunday is my daughters birthday party.. no cake for me :cry:then the following week i have a party and its a definate must to drink :eek:!! But other than that... im ready to tackle this last 21lbs :D

heres me 3 weeks after my baby was born
2weeks5daysafterbirth.jpg

2weeks5daysafterbirth1.jpg

and recent ones...im on the left in both
Me.jpg

40421_152033318140575_100000017225352_479410_3100291_n.jpg

so you can see i still have a bit more to go.... and heres to it :p

Hi Kerry

Well done on your weight loss, you look fantastic:wow:

You have done really :happy096:

you have done fab really looking good, just look at the guys face in the last pic lol the cat that got the cream :)

Hi Kerry, welcome to the forum and well done on your losses so far. You have done so well. :)

Welcome to the forum hun you look stunning and must be thrilled. Those pictures must inspire you to kick the last 21lbs in to touch. Best of luck xx

Back