Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge sole source week 3

Hi Pauline, I'm on week 3 and so far so good, 19lbs off, I love it too, in finding it easier now than week 1, I'm sure there will be ups and downs but at this point I feel very positive, you also seem to be in the right frame of mind, feels great getting the weight off doesn't it? :)

Hi Lin it sure does your doing great I'm almost looking forward to starting week 4 keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on that's amazing and I bet people are really starting to notice the new you !!! Xx

Pauline, it's starting to be noticeable now, it must be the same for you too, I have 3.5 stone to go roughly, what about you how much have you got to lose?, I hope to be at my goal by July, seems like a long time but it will fly by, :) and let me know how your next weigh in goes, it's lovely to be able to compare, have you tried the water flavourings, I love the golden veg one, I have on every tea time which helps me drag my last shake out :)

Hi, im to on week 3. Weigh in is on thursday. So far ive lost 13lbs. Its a lot easier now than week 1, that seems so long ago now. Not tried the water flavourings and only a couple of bars. Good luck on ur next weigh in.

Hi Claire, well done on your 13lb loss, it does get easier doesn't it, hope it stays that way ;), let us know how you get on on Thursday, give the flavouring a go, for me the veg one is like a coup a soup, I make mine with 1 flat tee spoon of flavouring and it tastes lovely, I only use a small mug so it tastes stronger, good luck hunny !!!

I've only got another 10lbs to go till I'm at goal..lin this is a brilliant way to loose the weight and work you way back up to eating meals again ..I'm going to try the veg flavoring this week sounds yummy ..I love the yoghurt lemon bars they are delish ..the chocolate ready made shakes are amazing I put them in my freezer for a while they last longer too haha let me know how you get on this week ..I'm expecting it to flow down a bit now as its flying off !! Xx

Back