Cambridge step 2

MsA

Decided to post on here about my Cambridge diet and how it’s going. I’m on week 4 of step 2 and my losses so far have been 11lbs, 4lbs and 2lbs. I weigh in on Wednesday and I hope to lose around 5 more stone.

That’s some great losses! Well done :)

Reactions: MsA
Hi Ms A. Welcome to minimins. Congrats on yr great start.

Thank you! Tomorrow will be my 4th weigh in. I’ve been so good and for the whole 4 weeks have stuck to plan religiously however I think I have only lost a pound this week! Might have to speak to my consultant about going down to step 1. What steps do you both do? Xx

I'm doing keto and skipping breakfast ( aka intermittent fasting) - see www.dietdoctor.com for more info. I lost a shed load on a vlcd - but didn't do the transition and stay on top of maintenance. Things were tough and I didn't prioritise me!

Reactions: MsA
Thank you! Tomorrow will be my 4th weigh in. I’ve been so good and for the whole 4 weeks have stuck to plan religiously however I think I have only lost a pound this week! Might have to speak to my consultant about going down to step 1. What steps do you both do? Xx

I’m currently in my 9th week of Step 1B (I have to have 4 products due to height). I’m considering doing the maintenance steps after 12 weeks though and switching to slimming world. It will be slower but I need to learn to manage food at some point! I will see how I feel once I’ve done the week of Step 2.

I’m currently in my 9th week of Step 1B (I have to have 4 products due to height). I’m considering doing the maintenance steps after 12 weeks though and switching to slimming world. It will be slower but I need to learn to manage food at some point! I will see how I feel once I’ve done the week of Step 2.
I would also have to have 4 products as I’m almost 6ft tall! Yes I’ve pondered getting down to maybe 13 stone and then swapping to SW xx

Had my weigh in tonight and lost 2 pounds. I know that’s 19 in 4 weeks but I can’t help but feel like I should have lost more! Have decided to just have shakes all week and no bars to see how that goes xx

Back