Cambridge to ww

Gizbok

Hi, from sept to dec last year I did Cambridge weight plan diet, came off it for Xmas - lost 2 stone 11lb and have put 7lb on over Xmas til now!

I am wanting to lose the last 2 stone myself following weight watchers and exercise and wondered if anyone else has done this and got any tips or advise???

so much more healthier and realistic than cambrige, so welcome to WW it's fab xxx

I am the same, stopped CD on Friday and started WW on Saturday. I imagine we will have a gain this week because we are eating but thereafter should be good x

Nice to know there is someone in the boat, how u finding it so far?? Gonna try up my exercise to see if that will help xxx

I'm loving it so far but its great to be able to eat. I have been using my air walker to start exercising so hopefully that will help a little. I am so used to drinking loads of water now that I have still had 3 pints today so far :)

Hi well I hoping to do either ww or sw bit undecided to what after all ive done is ll and 5 stone heavier need do something , any advise please thanks

Back