Step2 810kcal Cambs diet step 2 - day 1

afgarf

Hey im new to this, what a great site! Should help keep me focussed.

End of day 1 and it's been difficult. Loved the cookies and cream shake this morn, veg soup not great and choc bar ok but after white fish and brocoli i felt very sick and shivery - is this normal? Water and dressing gown and bed have helped! Pls tell me it gets better :)

Andrea x

Hi Andrea

I'm on day 3 and feeling pretty good.

Have been quite selective with my shakes as I think it is important for me to only consume things I will quite like, nothing worse than trying to get down something that tastes vile!

I didn't started til Wednesday lunchtime so had strawberry shake, chicken breast sprinkled with cajun spice with asparagus and kale, (what huge portions of protein you can have, do you agree??) orange bar during evening.

Tuesday I had choc/mint shake which I liked, fish and green salad, choc orange shake which I found a bit claggy, will add ice cubes next time, plus mint bar during evening.

Have had strawberry shake and choc cookie shake so far today.

I have asked my counsellor and am please that you can use the protein in smaller measures and mix, so I am planning meals. Going to do tuna and 1 boiled egg, cucumber, spring onion and radish. 2 egg omlette with spinach, leeks and mushrooms. cottage cheese, prawns, cucumber, leaves and radish over the coming days, yum yum food!!:D

Back