Camels Breath

Id say if they havent given you cravings then carry on using them maybe its just the LT flavour police being a bit over cautious incase you develop a craving for cinnamon bagels when you finish!.. i havent cheated but im starving but then again maybe im starving in my head and not actually starving but she said "
Do not have anything with citrus flavouring as this will break ketosis, also cinnamon not ok either.

Val

I have just replied and asked why not cinnamon so lets wait n see !

Nope Val at LT hadnt emailed back when i left work at 5 and i asked at lunchtime , maybe i will have an answer when i get in there tomorrow , will post as soon as i do

I emailed the same question! I haven't got a reply either although I did tell her that I had had no adverse reaction to them (started using them on Saturday and my WI was on Monday). I think I will still carry on regardless- unless the answer I get is something quite horrendous!

Would be nice if she emailed you both back sometime...

I asked Val via email yesterday why cant i have cinnamon ones will they knock me out of ketosis and i quote the answer was " most probably will"

Tho it appears it doesnt for most people me included

mouth freshening sticks, different flavours. Cinnamon is a no no apparently.

Well, after waiting a week I finally got a reply from LT headquarters!

I have copied and pasted exactly what was contained in the email so here it is:

We have no experience with the cinnamon strips. If you are finding them a problem, please let us know so that we can advise other people.

I don't even know who its from!

So there you go...... I guess that means we can use the cinnamon strips, although as it says; if you do have any problems- tell LT so they can advise accordingly. Although I have now been using them for a week and I can't say I have noticed a difference xxx

Yeah, I've been using them every day and haven't noticed any adverse side effects and I'm definitely still firmly in ketosis.

Yay for cinnamon strips!! :D

Can't believe they took a week to get back to you though hun!! I was thinking about this thread today at work and glad we've finally got an answer! :) xx

Back