Camping - another new challenge!!!

scooter

Gold Member
Well I survived Spain all inclusive last year whilst on conso - this year it's British camping for a few days - no fridge!!!! How will I survive!!! Got power so taking microwave to hook up - (and I can hear you all saying that's not camping!!) ha ha - but I guess I will be living on melon and tinned tuna for a week!!!! Won't be able to take my beloved yoghurt maker cos of no fridge :-( but will be able to make mug cake in microwave so that's a blessing!! Might have to find a nearby Toby Inn and live on carveries!! :) friends are taking a BBQ so hopefully I can throw some steak or chicken on there!!!

When we went away a few weeks back I lived on shell fish! We were in Dorset so every seafront had a fish stall somewhere!! I actually enjoyed it!

When we went away a few weeks back I lived on shell fish! We were in Dorset so every seafront had a fish stall somewhere!! I actually enjoyed it!

Good idea - although we are going somewhere in the middle of the country - a long way from the coast so alas no shell fish - as long as I can find somewhere that sells melon I'm sure I'll be fine lol ;-)

you and your melon what are you like xxx if your on electric hook up. Have you seen the cool boxes that run off the lecky????? could be handy xxx

you and your melon what are you like xxx if your on electric hook up. Have you seen the cool boxes that run off the lecky????? could be handy xxx

Ha ha :) yes seen those but i think they are for cars - gonna take sons diddy fridge - fits about four coke cans in so will be ok for three tubs of quark!! :)

I loved camping with my boys when they were younger, I think because there was no telly etc, we played games and talked, think that's what made us close and we still are very competitive and love plying games now. Sons have all our gear now lol, tents now out of date it was a canvas one with bedrooms curtains the lot , oh Im fancying doing it again now xxx

I survived camping :) I loved it - bit gutted to watch them all tucking into a massive pub meal last night whilst I had plain chicken and veg but other than that it was great!!! Roll on next time!!

Hidi Hi xxx

So whens the next time ????? and what's the next challenge to be????

Ha ha - dunno - although I bet camping in the rain would be a challenge - hitch hiking round Europe - back packing in Aussie - or maybe just another weekend of camping ;-)

Another weekend of camping sounds good xxx

Back