Camping trip!

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

Just to say that I wont be about for a week or so as my sister and I are off to the Lake District on a camping trip. I haven't been there before so I'm looking forward to it. I love camping and the weather forecast is excellent.

I have my packs all ready and gallons of water - haven't yet worked out how I am going to do without a microwave for my muffins but we have a little cooker thing and I shall improvise - I still cannot stomach shakes :eek:. I have packed up my size 12 jeans and my "little" tops and off I go.

When I come back I shall be even slimmer than when I left!!! I want to be down to at least 10st 7lbs (that would a 5lb loss since my last weigh in!!!! - ambitious I am but there will be lots of opportunities for exercise and I shall be taking them and it's 7 days to my next weigh in.

I will let you know how it went when I get back at the weekend or early next week.

Best of luck to us all.

Thanks Sonkie!

I am determined to do it i.e. remain SS throughout the holiday.

I have to keep moving forward because I am not a "re-starter" - i.e. gaining weight is not an option for me. I can just about cope with staying the same but going backwards is really detrimental to me psychologically!!

I will let you know how I do!

Holiday Possum

Tell me about it......if I could turn back time I would have stuck to this 100% instead of faffing around like I have.
When are you off.?????

We're off about 3.00p.m. today. Just finishing off the packing - have to remember that I have to carry most of the stuff I bring so am trying to be sensible!!

See you when I get back.

Good luck with SS and have FUN!!!

Have a great time :D

How about making a few muffins to take with you, put them in an air tight container and they will keep fresh for ya!

Have fun :D

Back