Extra Easy Can anybody help please

Nic_x

I joined SW last night and I'm finding it really difficult to understand..

The consultant said that we have to follow the extra easy plan for four weeks

Do you have to have ur veg and salad with each meal? Something about including 1/3 of ur plate with super free foods.. Is this essential?

I don't get how ur meat and potatoes/rice/pasta can all be free foods when u eat them together.. Or am I wrong?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to go shopping tonight and don't have a clue what to buy lol..x

I joined SW last night and I'm finding it really difficult to understand..

The consultant said that we have to follow the extra easy plan for four weeks

Do you have to have ur veg and salad with each meal? Something about including 1/3 of ur plate with super free foods.. Is this essential?

I don't get how ur meat and potatoes/rice/pasta can all be free foods when u eat them together.. Or am I wrong?

Sorry for all the questions but I need to go shopping tonight and don't have a clue what to buy lol..x

Hi
Ideally you should try to have 1/3 of your plate every meal as fruit/veg.

Its not compulsory and not always practical - breakfast for example - but you will lose weight quicker if you try to have 1/3 plate superfree foods (fruit/veg).

Meat/rice/pasta/potaotes are all free and you can have bothnon the same plate - just eat until you're full.
The idea is thing are free and don't have to be counted in anyway as long as you only eat until you're full - don't just eat it because its there kinda thing.

Hope that makes sense for you x

Thank you for your reply.. I just thought it can't be right that u can eat so much of free food, I thought there was a limit to things..

It doesn't even feel like I've been on a diet today lol and I'm struggling to use my syns x

I was the same when I first started.

I try to use my syns with meals - brown sauce, extra cheese etc...

Best to eat your syns - if your weight loss slows down in the future you can reduce your syns and start losing again

thats the thing Nic, it doesn't feel like a diet at all, thats the beauty of SW, just trust the plan and you'll see the results

SW has done all the hard work so we don't have to :)

welcome to SW and minimins xx

Just trust in the plan and good things will happen. If you're unsure of anything, thend re-read your book or ask on here. You will soon get the hang of things :)

Back