Extra Easy Can anybody tell me if this is right?

Nic_x

I feel as though I'm doing this wrong and eating far to much.. I know I haven't added much super free foods so ill make sure I add more from today but does everything else look ok?? Xx

Breakfast
2 alpen light bars -hex b

Snacks
Banana
Plum

Lunch
McCains baked potato - 1syn
Baked beans

Snacks
Banana
3 x plums

Tea
Egg noodles
Bean sprouts
Stir fry pork
Soy sauce

Snacks
Curly wurly - 6 syns

Drinks
Coffee x 3 - 250ml milk hex a
Water

Total syns - 7

Does this look ok? X

It's absolutely fine as it is. Maybe try & have a different proportion of fruit to veg ( more veg less fruit) but don't worry too much. Also try more variety sometimes. So maybe replace a banana with an apple. Not necessarily for weight loss reasons, just that you get different vitamins from
Different fruit & veg.

It's absolutely fine as it is. Maybe try & have a different proportion of fruit to veg ( more veg less fruit) but don't worry too much. Also try more variety sometimes. So maybe replace a banana with an apple. Not necessarily for weight loss reasons, just that you get different vitamins from
Different fruit & veg.

Thank you :) yeah I'll do that .. I was only eating all that fruit at work which was replacing biscuits and crap that I'd normally eat lol..x

If you have a baked potato for lunch could you have it with a bit of salad, say about 1/3rd of your plate for your superfree? The beans are OK but they are free not superfree. Fill up on as much superfree as you want. You will be amazed at your loss this week. :)

I don't really like salad tbh.. Only thing I can eat is lettuce lol... I lost 3lb at weigh in which was ok because during the week I ate fresh noodles and counted them as free... Not realising after coming across something on here that they was about 2 days worth of my syns :eek: It's only the dry noodles that are free... I suppose you learn these things though the more you go on...x

Back