Can anyone from Burton on Trent recommend a CD Counsellor

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Helen, 27 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

I am desperate to start on the Cambridge Diet as soon as possible but so far have contacted two counsellors in the Burton area who haven't got back to me. Can anyone recommend a counsellor in the Burton area please?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Theres a nice lady called Tina in Donisthorpe, I know its a bit further out than Burton but if youre interested Ill PM you her details.

4. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks, I would be grateful if you could PM her details to me please. Would still like to hear from anyone else who can recommend anyone nearer to Burton though and will contact Tina if I don't get any other suggestions.

I wanted to start Wednesday after a diabetes glucose test and I have already wasted a week waiting for the other two to get back to me.

Thanks
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.