Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by kazbryn, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. kazbryn

kazbryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.02%)
    Hi
    I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the 'Slim & Trim' diet folder that Weight Watchers did in 1995 and again as 'Slim & Trim 96' in 1996. Both were issued in a small binder and you got a small packet of additional recipes until you got to week 6 and then the binder was complete. The first one was cream with wavy lines on and the second one was a green binder. I have misplaced mine and was going to follow this programme again as it worked for me when i did it a few years ago.

I do hope someone is able to help me, if they have one that they no longer require hiding away in a cupboard or drawer.

Many thanks :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    Have you tried ebay or doing a search on line, you never know - good luck.

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

5. kazbryn

kazbryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.02%)
    Thanks for your replies, I have the cook books it is the actual programme that I have misplaced.

As I said it was a small binder built up over 6 weeks and you chose what to eat from those pages. The diet was already worked out for you. It was a brillliant little binder.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.