• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can anyone help me

Karen.hat

Silver Member
S: 11st3.5lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 0st8.5lb(5.4%)
try the speed soup recipe chick i dont like lentils or beans or nothing so i blitzed it up in the blender and had a small bowl before lunch and dinner and lost 3.5lb that week

Karen.hat

Silver Member
S: 11st3.5lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 0st8.5lb(5.4%)
beccaharrison89 said:
i not very good with home cooking so i am just getting used to it.i have never made a soup before hehe
Neither had I it was my first attempt! I froze loads in individual portions to take out couple of hours before I want them

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
S: 16st2lb C: 14st13.7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 1st2.3lb(7.21%)
Soup is easy put all veggies into pan(choped) cover with stock or water and cook uintil tender, then blend or keep chunky soup is a nice simple thing to make
Yay, easy as punch!
My daughter put in peppers and parsnip and it added a really nice taste.
Used to go to the lengths of sauteing everything but not at all necessary, in fact much better without all that fussing.

Go to it Becca!

S: 33st5.5lb C: 19st11lb G: 16st9lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 13st8.5lb(40.75%)
can anyone help me out with super speed foods ? because out of the lists i have got there is about 5 things i like:mad:
what list do you have? and have you tried everything on it? you never know you won't like something until you've at least tried it..
I didn't know I liked pomello until I tried one.. I've never tried artichoke or dragon fruit so I don't know if I'll like them.. etc..