can anyone help......plz

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Gembo D, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Gembo D

Gembo D Member

hi just wondered if anyone can help me. I have been reading all of the wonderful sucess stories on here and have decided to start doing SW.
    I have 3 energetic boys aged 12, 7 and 3, i also work full time selling fleet service so i find it hard to find time to go to a group. i have tried SW beforebut not for long, in the days when it was just red days or green days. I have recently suscribed to the SW magazine and have see the new EE plan but cant quite seem to get my head around it. from wht i can gather all foods that are free on green or red days can be eaten together with out any syns and you only get 2 HE choices. IS IT REALLY THAT SIMPLE......:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue*smartie

blue*smartie Blue Rulz

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Basically yes :D but one important note is that 1/3 of your plate must be superfree which is supposed to stop you over loading on the free foods.

Have a read of this thread
    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

Although I would suggest that you join a group, even if its just for the one week so that you get the induction chat and up to date resourses

4. Gembo D

Gembo D Member

Thanx that was really helpful, i feel abit more confident doing it now x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.