• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can anyone help......plz

hi just wondered if anyone can help me. I have been reading all of the wonderful sucess stories on here and have decided to start doing SW.
I have 3 energetic boys aged 12, 7 and 3, i also work full time selling fleet service so i find it hard to find time to go to a group. i have tried SW beforebut not for long, in the days when it was just red days or green days. I have recently suscribed to the SW magazine and have see the new EE plan but cant quite seem to get my head around it. from wht i can gather all foods that are free on green or red days can be eaten together with out any syns and you only get 2 HE choices. IS IT REALLY THAT SIMPLE......:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st4lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 4st0lb(23.14%)
Basically yes :D but one important note is that 1/3 of your plate must be superfree which is supposed to stop you over loading on the free foods.

Have a read of this thread
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

Although I would suggest that you join a group, even if its just for the one week so that you get the induction chat and up to date resourses