can anyone help !!

chuckie

I have been out of management for about 8weeks now and am failing miserably to keep my weight off, i have put back on about 2 stone.

I have been having a pretty rough time at work lately and last week my auntie died. So comfort eat i did.:cry:and did and did...

My problem is now, do i go back on the plan for a months abstinance and try to get the bulk off or do i try to do it on my own.

I am at my wits end i just don't know what to do........its been quite a while since i have been back to my counsillor....

When i left foundation i was so happy and so sad at the same time. So when i started management i joined with only 1 of my group and sadly she left because she felt she wasn't getting enough support, and i have to say after 4 weeks i felt the same it just wasn't supportive enough for me.....

After the 100 days with being with such a great group of ladies who were so lovely and supportive and who gave such encouragement all the way it was a bit of a shock to go to a small group where i didn't know anyone and felt i couldn't connect with them as they had obviously been together for a while.

I'm really depressed and just don't know what to do can anyone give me some advice i would really really appreciate it.

love from a very tearful Pam xx

i would go to a re-starters group (abstinanace), it sounds like you need the support that it offers you and it will be the quickest way to get it back off again

thanks guys for your support i think i will go back and try again maybe with a new counsellor.
Pam x

Chuckie

I'm sorry things have gone a bit wrong at the moment but I'm sure they will improve. Let us know how you get on...

Back