can anyone help??????

DIANAGRACE

wanted to have stirfry with scallops tonight, anyone know what points they are, cant find them any where ty for you help:).
DIANA

lol i was having scallops last night dont know how many points they are though sorry (mine were free cos they went in the bin lol )

Big ty

just wonder why scallops went in the bin:rolleyes: they are fantastic..... ty for telling me their points catch you later:). Will think of you tonight, lol.
DIANA:):):):):)

to be honest I wasnt sure how to cook them and wasnt convinced they were cooked lol
they are half price in tesco at the mo by the way

thankyou Bob

Thankyou hun, I ate scallops last night and enjoyed them, going to make scotch eggs from ww book tonight with salad and 3 new potatoes , will let you know how it goes, as for cooking scallops I live in a small fishing village in Devon so guess its something I learn`t to do think I am lucky as well cus we have a friend that gets me lots of fish in exchange for a home made fudge cake:), ok catch you all later ty for your help.
DIANA:):):):):)

Umm ok so what are scollops ? and what can you eat them with? at that low a point i may just have to try them! lol

They are from the fish counter, we had them not so long ago with crayfish, cooked briefly in a pan ( if you overcook them they go rubbery ) and then served with new potatoes and salad

DIANAGRACE was you doing LT before??????

Yes missyd I did but found it to hard, this one seems better, and its nice to eat real food lol, takecare hun.
DIANA:eek:)

i bet good luck with it x

Back