1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Original CAN ANYONE HELP???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BLUEDIAMOND, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. BLUEDIAMOND

BLUEDIAMOND Well-Known Member

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW MANY SYNS (IF ANY) THE ICELANDS HOT & SPICY CHICKEN BITS ARE (PER BIT) I BEEN LOoKING ON THE SITE , THINK I AM HAVING A DENSE MOMENT. BEEN TOLD BY MY CO-ORDINATOR THAT I NEED TO USE SOME OF MY SYNS DAILY...... CAN ANYONE HELP PLZ , WOULD BE MOST GRATEFUL

ALL THE BEST - JULIE X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Hi Blue, in SW directory book it says Hot & Spicy breaded chicken strips frozen 300g pack is 18.5 on red day and 31 on green day. Not sure if this is what you are looking for, couldn't see anything else thats similar. xxx

4. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

just cooked them for OH but he so skinny he doesnt care,think they would be high because of all the breadcrumbs and fat