Can anyone please briefly go over red.green and ee days for me thanks

done slimming world few year ago, but have heard theres an ee day now.... im confused :eek: doesnt take much lol
just wondering what its all about, and if red and green days are the same as they used to be ?

It red and green mixed but only. 1 hex and b not. 2. And you should be dropping a 1/3 of your portion and in its place adding a 1/3 super free ( fruit n veg ) to fill you on healthier n lesser calories

Well ive only been on sw for 8 weeks now and lost plenty on ee and its very easy to do def a good starting point but I'm on red days at minute I like to mix it up as I was starting to stall on ee.

I have 1-2 ee or green a week rest red and my losses last week were better but only been on red 1.5 weeks so need to see again this week

oh ok lol.... i jyst really want to lose weight but dont have much willpower :(

Ill have to find it I'm afraid with any diet it's needed. Sw is great in that everything is in reach but it forces you to make a choice syns only really stretch to one. "Treat" so I've learnt to find my comfort in sw recipes. A huge treat for me is sw risotto its totally free syns but it had that creamy comfort feeling that I avoid most of time.

My will power is from my son he's a very active boy and I'm a single mum n ill be damned if he misses out just because his mums eaten to much. I owe it to him to be slimmer n healthier so I can do all the fun active stuff

awww...i have 3 kids :) its so hard tho, i work full time so find it hard to make recipes etc, my husband is a crap cook and too fussy so wouldnt dare ask him to cook for me... guess i gotta give it my best :)

When you get in routine then it gets easy I'd say ee be best starting point batch cook spag Bol , chilli, quick meals are omelettes, ham egg n chips, stuff like that it doesn't all have to be hard slog but planning n being organised will see you well.

Ive lost 3 stone in 12weeks on ee

Back