Red Day Can anyone recommend some NICE low syn sausages please?

Healthy Living, Low Fat Pork Sausages, chilled, 57g each from Tesco, these are lovely:). Maureen xx enjoy!!!

1/2 syn each.

Not tried the tesco ones will give them a bash . I bought marks and spencers extra lean pork ones had them for breakie must say rather yummy at 1/2 a syn each

Oh!! ive gotta try marks and sparks now thanku. ukmonkey xx:D

Morrisons do a pork sausage from the diet range and they are syn free. They are lovely.

At our slimming world meating on monday night we where shown slimming world sausages which are 1.5 syns, And we where asked to wright down our name if we wanted to order a pack, they come as a pack of 12....:D

I like the Weigh Watchers sausages at half a syn each. If you can order online there's always Joe's Sausages to fall back on.

Hi Kaz, these one's are still free on EE and Red:

Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled 57g each

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 0 Syn on Extra Easy ; Original Free; Green 3 Syns [/FONT]

[/FONT]

suepat10
you cant get them any more they have changed them and they are now only 60% fat free and have 0.5 syns each

Try Joe's Sausages - all of them are Syn free and he has a certificate from slimming world, if you order 16 packs delivery is free, there are a few of us going to club together to buy sime & give them a try but I believe they are really tasty, he also does burgers & flavoured steaks etc, all are syn free.

Low Fat Sausages

Try Joe's Sausages - all of them are Syn free and he has a certificate from slimming world, if you order 16 packs delivery is free, there are a few of us going to club together to buy sime & give them a try but I believe they are really tasty, he also does burgers & flavoured steaks etc, all are syn free.

Low Fat Sausages

I didn't like the pork and chicken steaks (found the sauces a bit 'grainy') but I do like Joe's sausages, burgers and grills.

I know some people don't like them as they are quite solid - so much more meat in them - but I think they're rather tasty!

I didn't like the pork and chicken steaks (found the sauces a bit 'grainy') but I do like Joe's sausages, burgers and grills.

I know some people don't like them as they are quite solid - so much more meat in them - but I think they're rather tasty!

Thats good to know I was wondering what the meat content was going to be like as I like meaty sausages (ooerrrr missus) we are ordering next week so I shall be able to taste for myself

But you can't buy them anymore! SW need to update their website.

The ones that are on the shelf (in a blue packet) are 1/2 a syn each.

sausages

I've made the sausages out of this months magazine - they look nice but haven't tried them yet - will let you know! Syn free!

i've tried the tesco ones and they not bad, i wasn't so keen on the weight watcher's ones. try your local butcher. the butchers in my town make fat free sausages and burgers which are free, i'm led to believe from my consultant. i also make my own burgers which are 1 syn each as i like mine to have breadcrumbs in it so it's not too meaty and hard. takes about 10 minutes to make. you could also roll them up to look like sausages. add some chilli or herbs to spice em up a bit.

Morrisons Sausages..

Morrisons do 3 different eat smart sausages, pork, linconshire and cumberland. The linconshire and cumberland are 1/2 syn each however the pork ones are syn free and were in one of the slimming world magazines recently (about 3months ago) rated as one of the best.

I love sausages and these work a treat!!!!!

Back