Can Anyone Recommend...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    a digital camera to me???

i really like the Samsung i8 which Comet is currently selling for £99...

it became apparant to me at the weekend i really wish i had a digital camera at the wedding...

i've got a Fuji FinePix camera but it's very temperamental (thought it wasn't working til i switched it on the other day!) but it's only 2 megapixels and my memory card only stores 22 pics... a decent xd card is gonna cost about £50 so i might aswell look for a new camera cos the 2 megapixels just ain't great really...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have a Casio Exilim 10.1 MP camera, and it's great. It's small enough to fit in my pocket comfortably, it takes excellent pictures (and videos) and has more features than I can think of to discuss.

4. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    wots the internal memory like on the casio cos i know i'll need to get a memory card separate...

dunno wot i'm thinking anyway cos i'm skint lol

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i use my nokia n73, it has the best camera on that i have ever used/seen (except very expensive ones)

i have a memory card in it holds hundreds, and it has a great zoom :) and takes colored pics at night.. thats what i love about it :)

6. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Internal memory is shocking lol! You get the choice to set it to 2, 5, 7, or 10 MP and each one stores a different amount, obviously the higher MP the fewer pics get stored. We got a memory card for €20 for it and have ours set to 5MP for general use, it stores around 500 pics at this stage.
    The other thing I really love about it is the fact that it connects to ANY computer by USB, meaning we can put pics on the desktop, laptop or anyone else's pc without the need for software.
    I'm not at all technically minded but I do know that it's a good camera ;)

7. chalack

chalack Full Member

Absolutly brill camera 8 mega pixel in asda at the more for 50 i think its a vivitar.

8. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have a Fuji S9600 - cost me around £300 when i bought it last year but worth every single penny and by far the best purchase i've made ever. You can get packages now inc camera bag & memory card for about £250 but as its more like an SLR type camera, its def not one you could pop in your bag or pocket.

9. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh my camera on my nokia n95 is spot on... it's fab...

just really want a proper one lol

10. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have the 10MP pink fuji finepix and I must say that it's great. Like jabba's camera you could alter the mega pixels and therefore get more or less internal memory. I think it's around £130.
    Have you checked Amazon and places like that for memory cards as you can find some really cheap ones??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.