Can Anyone Recommend...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
a digital camera to me???

i really like the Samsung i8 which Comet is currently selling for £99...

it became apparant to me at the weekend i really wish i had a digital camera at the wedding...

i've got a Fuji FinePix camera but it's very temperamental (thought it wasn't working til i switched it on the other day!) but it's only 2 megapixels and my memory card only stores 22 pics... a decent xd card is gonna cost about £50 so i might aswell look for a new camera cos the 2 megapixels just ain't great really...

I have a Casio Exilim 10.1 MP camera, and it's great. It's small enough to fit in my pocket comfortably, it takes excellent pictures (and videos) and has more features than I can think of to discuss.

wots the internal memory like on the casio cos i know i'll need to get a memory card separate...

dunno wot i'm thinking anyway cos i'm skint lol

i use my nokia n73, it has the best camera on that i have ever used/seen (except very expensive ones)

i have a memory card in it holds hundreds, and it has a great zoom :) and takes colored pics at night.. thats what i love about it :)

Internal memory is shocking lol! You get the choice to set it to 2, 5, 7, or 10 MP and each one stores a different amount, obviously the higher MP the fewer pics get stored. We got a memory card for €20 for it and have ours set to 5MP for general use, it stores around 500 pics at this stage.
The other thing I really love about it is the fact that it connects to ANY computer by USB, meaning we can put pics on the desktop, laptop or anyone else's pc without the need for software.
I'm not at all technically minded but I do know that it's a good camera ;)

I have a Fuji S9600 - cost me around £300 when i bought it last year but worth every single penny and by far the best purchase i've made ever. You can get packages now inc camera bag & memory card for about £250 but as its more like an SLR type camera, its def not one you could pop in your bag or pocket.

oh my camera on my nokia n95 is spot on... it's fab...

just really want a proper one lol

Back