Here I go again!

Diana99

Hi!
5' 6" 16st. Goal: 11st. (5 stone to lose)
Well, I'm off to the chemist this afternoon to start Lipotrim again. I did this about five years ago and, though the first ten days were incredibly tough (I still remember the screaming into a cushion) it suddenly became easy peasy, no hunger to speak of and, after losing 12lb the first week, I felt incredibly smug! I am menopausal now and am expecting this to affect my weight loss in a bad way but hey, who knows? I do have every faith in Lipotrim though because I know how effective it is. Weight simply dropped off me. The only thing is you really, really, must not cheat. Not at all. Or you'll be very, very sorry. I managed not to and hope I can get through the initial week or two this time without failing. I feel ready, though... been trying to do a 1,000 cal a day diet for the last month, the counting drove me insane and I only lost 5lb. Soul destroying. I'm not going on holiday until I can look decent so with Lipotrim, at 1 stone per month, I should be off on my jollies in August - and I just can't wait. This is a wonderful forum, I hope as I progress I too can offer support to the other wonderful people on here joining this very difficult but very worthwhile journey. Good to be here with you!

Hey Diana

I'm starting my lipotrim from now because I have got impatient with the slow weight loss, sounds like you are in the same position

feel like i'm guaranteed to make it happen in a way because i have been losing since boxing day albeit slowly

lost 17 lbs so far, 12 of it in a week with lipotrim and 5 since!!

I'm gonna have flower teas and oolong, but soya in black tea, that's it for cheats. so i'd better not go in the 100% room

Today i had 2 lipotrim, half a chipolata a small teaspoon of cous cous, and 4 sultanas which was all my husband's fault...

fast weight loss is what its now about
this forum is giving me strength

thanks for reading
xx

and best luck!

Back