Can anyone suggest what mixer to have with my vodka?

grumbletumble

Silver Member
I used to drink vodka & fat coke mmm nom nom.
I hate diet drinks :jelous: they just taste of fake sugar & it turns my tummy!

Fruit juice is pretty high in syns so just wondering if anyone can suggest what i can have as a mixer instead of diet drinks or fruit juice?
Probably asking too much but hey one of you might have a great idea :D

Mine is always a Vodka and Sprite Zero. I've tried lots of diet lemonades, 7 Up, etc., but to me the best mixer is Sprite Zero. I guess you'll just have to go on a tasting bender to see what you like best!

Cheers! :party0027:

What about coke zero-i know I dont like it but dont like fat coke, so in my twisted mind that obviously means you will love it lol

Slimline tonic and a slice of lemon or lime is also mmmmm :)

Tesco Light Choices Cranberry juice is free :) and goes ever so nice wiv alcofrol *hic* lol !!!

Thanks everyone :D

Might try the sprite or cranberry!
Never had tonic- might give it a go :)

Not keen on squash...always been a water girl hehe

As for coke zero! :jelous: I think it's worse than diet coke ewww vom vom :D

Weekend here i come! :p

More vodka?

Vodka Jelly shots?

Really?! Think I may have found my new mixer :D

Yup ... my Consultant told me about it as i was missing my "juice", she asked if i like Cranberry juice and then told me the Tesco`s Healthy living/Light Choices is freeeeeeee ... Cue a very happy me :D Enjoy ;)

Ooh I feel a cocktail coming on :))

Heh heh heh ... great isn`t it :)

I've posted the same question thing somewhere but just asking for a low syn alco drink, how many syns in vodka?? x x

Yup ... my Consultant told me about it as i was missing my "juice", she asked if i like Cranberry juice and then told me the Tesco`s Healthy living/Light Choices is freeeeeeee ... Cue a very happy me :D Enjoy ;)

Heh heh heh ... great isn`t it :)

Yaaaaaaay :8855: roll on the weekend!

I've posted the same question thing somewhere but just asking for a low syn alco drink, how many syns in vodka?? x x

Off the top of my head think its 2.5 for a pub measure of 25ml (anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) I had to get a measuring cup as my free-hand poured versions at home were waaaaaaay over the top :D

hahahaha i love it...... yeh i think my free hand version would be a few too many syns ta chick x x

When I lived in America I used to drink Vodka and soda with a dash of Agastora Bitters ( making it pink)....actually it was called a 'Pink Fanny'.....imagine asking the barman for that here :eek:?
:roofles:

Back