Can anyone think of where i can get weighed if not im class?

ransom-x

I am pretty sure I will have to give up class because I'm going on a course at the same time. The only thing is I can't think of how I would get weighed as don't have scales at home x

Is there another class you can go to? Any SW members can swap classes.

Boots? Or a local gym, they both usually have machines that do your weight, height and bmi for 50p- £1. :)

Are you sure you are ready to leave the support of a group?

I weigh in at home on a Thursday morning. I have been doing this since January and have never attended Group. Although I am completely happy that I have chosen to do it this way I do think that there are some more successful slimmers on here who attend weekly group sessions.

I have never felt I have missed out though. I still have the pre-weigh in anxiety that group members get and the build up to WI on a Thursday morning is exciting!

We make an event of WI ... Hubby sings the Rocky song and then we play "Guess The Weight" ... this is where he has to be VERY careful, lol!

The support of Minimins has got me through the last 9 months but some peeps still need group ... therefore I would just recommend leaving group only if you feel ready.

:)

Ali* said:
Are you sure you are ready to leave the support of a group?

I weigh in at home on a Thursday morning. I have been doing this since January and have never attended Group. Although I am completely happy that I have chosen to do it this way I do think that there are some more successful slimmers on here who attend weekly group sessions.

I have never felt I have missed out though. I still have the pre-weigh in anxiety that group members get and the build up to WI on a Thursday morning is exciting!

We make an event of WI ... Hubby sings the Rocky song and then we play "Guess The Weight" ... this is where he has to be VERY careful, lol!

The support of Minimins has got me through the last 9 months but some peeps still need group ... therefore I would just recommend leaving group only if you feel ready.

:)

I'm not really sure if I'm ready but unfortunately have little choice, I think I'll be fine x

ransom-x said:
I'm not really sure if I'm ready but unfortunately have little choice, I think I'll be fine x

Have you got a friend who can eight with you and write it up? That way you can keep each other straight and have some accountability?

I'd suggest Boots too. My local one has the machine tucked away towards the back of the shop so it's not like you have to do it in front of lots of people, and as someone else said, it gives you your height and bmi too. This costs 50p. Good luck!

can you not take your holiday time to cover the time your away on this course?

i had a friend who had to leave group she went and explained to doctor who then put her in with the practice nurse who done it for 8 weeks for her you could always ask

Tbh for 50p/£1 a week I suggest you buy your own digital scales and use those

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

how long are you going away for?

I weigh in at my gym.

If you don't have access to any scales at home, you could just buy some - they're inexpensive if you go for a basic set (£5-£10).

Just to let everyone know is the reason that I don't want to have my own scales is because I dont trust myself with them. Last time I had a pair I ended up weighing myself before and after every meal! So, I gave decided to buy a pair but keep them down my grandmother's house and weigh when I go down every week for Sunday dinner x

Just to let everyone know is the reason that I don't want to have my own scales is because I dont trust myself with them. Last time I had a pair I ended up weighing myself before and after every meal! So, I gave decided to buy a pair but keep them down my grandmother's house and weigh when I go down every week for Sunday dinner x

That's a great idea. We'll be here to encourage you xx

Back