can cayenne pepper be used

claira07

needs a real kick in the
can we add cayeene pepper to our soups, and if so will it help metabolism, xx

I put it on my cottage cheese on the 810 plan, I think herbs and spices are allowed on all plans...

Hi there, I put hot curry powder in most of my soups and I believe my particular brand has Cayenne in it, and it hasn't affected my weight loss or made me hungry.

But we're all different, so maybe have a little bit in and see whether it affects you. If it does, you can cut it back out. Unfortunately I don't know if it would have any affect on speeding up your metabolism. I heard that Ginger can do that, so I have some ground ginger in my coffee. It helps to make it taste less bitter too. Hope that helps :)

never thought of using ginger etc in my coffee....might try that in future :)
xxx

thanks i'll give it ago x

Cayenne pepper or chilli powder to give its other name is fine to use. I use a lot of spices in my soups...
Yummy...

I think you would have to have a lot of it to have any impact on speeding your metabolism though. However you don't really need to speed it as CD is working really very ahrd on your body anyway :) And you have had some great weekly losses so far!

x

can we add cayeene pepper to our soups, and if so will it help metabolism, xx
HI CLAIRA, THIS IS MY 2ND ATTEMPT AT CD AND THE LAST TIME I DID THIS I USED TO LOVE THE SPICY TOMATO SOUP BUT DIDNT FIND IT SPICY ENOUGH I USED TO PUT CAYENNE PEPPER,CHILLI POWDER,PAPRIKA & A FEW SPOTS OF TABASCO SAUCE TO GIVE IT A KICK AND NEVER EFFECTED MY WEIGHT LOSS HOPE THIS HELPS PAM X:family2:

Back