can I ask a few questions please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tabby Twinkles, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

Should Tabby Do CD diet for two months before wedding?

1. Yes yes yes!

19 vote(s)
  2. no no no !

0 vote(s)
  1. Tabby Twinkles

Tabby Twinkles Member

slimming world
    Hi everyone, I'm doing the slimming world diet at the moment, I'm getting married in October so I was thinking about doing slimfast for the last two months before my wedding but then I thought why not do the CD diet? lol

I've lost quite alot so far but I think it will be much less soon, so what do you guys think, should I do CD for the last two months to shift a bit extra or not?

Thanks! x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I did SW for a while and have been on CD for three weeks, I have lost more weight in that time than I did in 3 months on SW. Go for it, it's amazing.
  4. linznel

linznel Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    You have done so well so far - go for it , why not !!!
  5. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I love the CD - BUT it is hard for the 1st week! I'm now in my 18th Week and it's great! Good luck XX
  6. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Cambridge Diet
    I am a SW girl and I am here to lose those last few pounds before target. I was bouncing around at 10st 10lbs then upto 12st for a year so I decided that now is the time and I did CD.
    I am (according to my scales) 10st 8lbs this morning from 12st 1lb three weeks ago. So, it's ace!!
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I think you should give it a shot, in 2months you might lose nearly 3stone imagine??
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.