Can i ask you all for some advice please??

roxie89xxxx

Just wondering what your starting weight was? How much you have lost? And how long did it take you?

I'm curios to no how quick realistically I'll get to my goal from others experiences

My starting weight was 16 stone 2 pounds
Was a week yesterday I started.
I'm now 15 stone 8 so total loss of = 8 pounds

My target is 10stone or just below that mark!

I started piling on weight mainly when I had my daughter 2 and a half years ago and it just got out of control.
I'm really worried about excess skin to on top of legs, tummy & arms. Everyone that was bigger like me and now slimmer. Did that just go back? Or what did you do to get that back to normal?

Thank you xxx

Oh the 8 pounds was from Monday as I couldn't make to pharmacy on Wednesday so hoping it's slightly more by a pound maybe lol

Oh the 8 pounds was from Monday as I couldn't make to pharmacy on Wednesday so hoping it's slightly more by a pound maybe lol

I started at 19st12......6 weeks later am 17st4.
Last week was a bad week for me but back on the straight and narrow now :) xx

You are doing fab!! Keep it up xx

did LT once before was 15st 6, got down to 10st 2 in 15 weeks (including 3 weeks refeeding) and had stretch marks but no loose skin really other than boobs had gone down considerably! this time its coming up 10 weeks next monday, ive so far gone down 3 1/2 stone in that time. no loose skin just boobs disappearing! i do exercise a lot though and i think that helps no end to stop saggy skin problems. that and moisturising everything in sight :)

h x

Back